Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Ultimate Knitter's Accessory

The credit for finding out about this great accessory goes to Joe. I have been shopping around for one ever since I read about it on his blog.
Thank heavens for Canadian Tire, or as it is affectionately known, "Crappy Tire." This is a Mastercraft 6" Electronic Caliper with Digital Display, complete with case and an extra battery. No more guessing knitting needle sizes and ideal for checking your knitting gauge. Possibilities abound. It can be set for inches or metric read out.
WooHoo! I am so chuffed about this I even wrote a review on this for the CT web site. Now don't all flock there to read it just yet. Information has it it may take 72 hours to show up. Now here is the REALLY good news part. It's on sale for $14.99 until Jan 24th. I have already tried it out and it works like a charm.

~MUM~

No comments: