Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's Finished





I was up late last night finishing it, didn't get a chance to block it. As soon as Ryleigh saw this morning, it was claimed. It's a bit big on her by design. I'd like to see her get a few years wear out of it LOL As promised, I'm making her a skinny scarf to go with it. That should only take a couple evenings.

I know I said I am not a fan of slubby yarn, and still am not but man it makes weaving in ends easy. All I did is knit two strands together when ever I needed to join a new ball. Also when ever I cast on to start a new peace. I would knit the tail in on the second row. Easy peasy! At the end I only had a couple to weave in. The slubs anchored the yarn in place, so no worry about slippage.

Now I've got to get to work on Teaghan's cabled vest.

No comments: