Saturday, April 11, 2009

April is daffodil month.

I am enjoying knitting with the coats Opera 10 and a 2.75mm. It feels very springy. I am up to row 45 of 168. At least I am finished with the 6 double points and just got all the stitches onto a 24"needle. That alone is an accomplishment. When I severely block out a section the stitches line up quite smartly. The Addi Turbo lace needles have me spoiled. These seem very blunt by comparison. By the time we go to the Frolic I will be ready to change needle size again. A new needle will be on my shopping list. I am tempted to work on this again today but I only have one side of the neck left to knit on Matt's sweater and the sewing up will commence.
April is Cancer Awareness month and as we know the daffodil is the symbol they use. I was thinking how nice it would be if I got this finished this month. Practically speaking I don't think I can but I am going to give it a try.
~MuM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I shall look forward to seeing this completed.