Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Exercising my prerogative....

....I changed my mind.
1. I am not happy with Ryleigh's sweater...it has hung around too long, time to chuck it and start over.

2. I can not get into the groove with the border on my Celtic shawl. I think I have to put it away for a while.

3. I am really (!!) not happy with my daffodil cloth. I am not sure what it is but I am taking a break from that as well.
4. I am thinking the Vogue sweater would look better on someone younger and thinner....sigh

5. I bought some yarn to finish My Mum's Birthday present and it is way too heavy. Cotton will do that every time. Back to the wool shop! nuts

...as they are not being "Actively worked on" they no longer rate progress bars.

They are being relegated to the cedar chest. I don't often do this but I have to concentrate on Granny Ann birthday present right now! When I need some mindless knitting I can finish the socks I have on the needles. ~MuM

No comments: