Saturday, April 12, 2008

Knitting Week Summary.


Knitting week is coming to a close. Of course I didn't get as much accomplished as I expected (check my progress bars) but hey..Aim high and something will get done. Michael's sweater is back to being a "whole" entity. Julia did a great job on the Fair Isling she just has to curb her enthusiasm on the the plain stuff..*grin*
I think today I will work on the vogue sweater and then post pictures. (No pictures of Mummy's B day present though, just in case she is reading here, * hint...What do "Delft" and chinese Willow Plates have in common?") I spent most of the week knitting and watching movies. I watched all of the Firefly episodes and Serenity..Thank you Corinne for the loan of those.....Revisited: Jane Eyre, Gosford Park, and I admit even some of the Harry Potter tales....*smile...and one I hadn't seen before.."Ladies in Lavender" with my faves, Judi Dench and Maggie Smith...Excellent. I even got bored for about a half an hour on Friday so I guess that means I am ready to go back to work.
~MuM~

No comments: