Saturday, August 9, 2008

Beaded Purses!

Mum came to visit for an afternoon. While she was here she taught me how to knit with beads. I am hooked, allthough I need help with the liners.


I finished the blue and white purse (except the liner).
Living in a small town, I am limited for craft supplies. We have one store that sells anything to do with kneedle work. So I have Cool Crochet in blue with hot pink beads and pink shell pieces.














Then I saw the lime green. So the asian fabric should take it to the next level.

Am really enjoying this quick and stylish project. Next I have to send them to the north pole so santa can gift them.

My brother is 36 and camera shy. This is his daughter modeling they Dr. Who scarf I knit him for his birthday last Wed. Cool eh!


~Daughter #2

1 comment:

Granny's Girls said...

It's beautiful, good for you and I really like your fabric choices for the lining.