Saturday, August 9, 2008

I Know I know.......

The KW Knitter's Fair is only a month away but who can resist a sale? Not me that's for sure. So I went to see Sandy yesterday and dropped by the LYS, Main St Yarns, I shopped and I can justify every purchase as follows:



Rowan Yorkshire Tweed: for my Druid Mitts KAL and my Ravelympics.



Cotton Joy :is for a top to wear in the Dominican Republic or some other hot spot in Jan 2009.


Kikki :cause I want to knit a Henley to wear with my new jeans which I bought and were to small but now fit. WooHoo


Trillium 4ply: I want something lacey to wear when we go to the hot spot when it's freezing cold here


Baby color :just can't resist this baby yarn, Someone will have a baby and I will be ready. it's all about being a Girl Guide *wink

~MuM

No comments: