Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rocking the 'IN PROGRESS' pile!

Finished off another quicky just in time. My itty bitty crochet hook arrived and they work!! So I am going to start back on my shawl just as soon as I finish off one more project. Poor hubby has been waiting for a year and a half for his Steelers blankie. I have promised him I will not work on anything else until it's done....(the hooks arrived about 15 minutes later AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!)



This is a tunic vest that I made for Teag. She liked the pattern but said she didn't want the turtle neck. No problems. I'm not a big turtle neck fan my self.

Then she asked if it could be a 'v-neck'. Again no problems...

A while later she asked if she really had to have the arms...


Ta Da! Finished tweeked and make to specifications LOL

Roomy enough to wear over a t-shirt and jeans. Nice and cozy to keep her chest warm during the winter months.

Now I have to get back to a certain football blankie...

As a side note: This is the best knitters T-Shirt I have ever seen!!! I think it would make an excellent present for the obsessed knitter in your life. Just click HERE and your favourite knitter will keep you warm all year under a nice hand knit blanket with your favourite football team enblazoned across the front. (Hint, Hint, Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge)

~Daughter #1

No comments: