Sunday, September 28, 2008

As if I didn't have enough to do...



This is the Alpaca handpaint lace weight I bought back in the spring. Don't faint I am actually knitting something from my stash. I even had the beads on hand. This latest progect is another KAL with Goddess Kits, Halloween/Samhain Mystery Shawl. I had to knit this because I bought a pair of brown slacks and I didn't have a thing to wear with them. I think I might need a gold blouse. Hmmmmm It will be pretty to wear to work this fall and that's what it is all about!
~MuM

1 comment:

FeyRhi said...

That is a gorgeous combo you have there. In the picture the beads look more of a bronzy gold or an antique gold. Very dramatic, and rich looking. It will be incredible when it's finished. I have to go shopping this week for something.
~Daughter #1