Friday, June 27, 2008

Total Stash Clean Up



When I got up this morning I though just maybe I would go to work, then I went into paroxyms of coughing and that plan came to an end. So although I am still coughing and I sound like "Gravel Gertie" I do feel a little better. Yesterday I started puttering around in my computer slash yarn room. Yesterday I got my library and my stash listed on Ravelry. Today I cleaned out the quilting /sewing projects and packed up some old family pictures. All in all I am very pleased. Back when...I won these ribbons at the Milton Fall Fair, seems like a lifetime ago. It was nice to come across the pictures. I found Corinne's as well. I am up to row 36 of 52 on the pattern portion of Meg's gansey, I will post a picture when I finish the back portion.
In the meantime enjoy a little walk down memory lane with me..........


My own design, pure wool Scottish Fair Isle West My adaptation of Kaffe Fassett's "Foolish Virgins"
At one point there were 42 colour changes across the back
My first grandaughter's Christening Gown.
hand dyed mohair and wool jacket for my cousin Sharon.
Wool, cotton and silk blend yarns..Henley for my Son In Law Chris.

~MuM

No comments: