Thursday, October 1, 2009

That might not be pink, but this is...

I finally finished something! These are the final pair of socks for Sock Wars IV. I made it all the way to the final two, only to be assassinated in the end. Still had fun though and I got a pair of socks, so I'm not complaining.

I emailed the winner and told her that I would still finish her socks for her ever though she 'killed' me. LOL They turned out really nice too.

The pattern is Barcelona by Helen Waittes(ravelry link). I love the pattern and plan to make a pair for myself.

I want to cast on right now but I'm resisting. This is harder then when I quit smoking. I have to get soem more WIP's finished before casting on any more. I have a list a mile long of patterns I want to make....so many pretties, so little time.

No comments: