Thursday, October 15, 2009

I had to do it.........

It was an emergency. I HAD to go to Little Red Mitten after work today. The yellowy green wool that I had just wasn't working. Carl kept saying it looked something a sick baby would produce..ooooo.....yucky. So, I succumbed to the pressing emergency and bought one ball of Rowan felted tweed. I think it will be a perfect colour for the next motif and the saving of the whole vest. Joan was very kind and we had a long discussion on the whole "steek" thing. I have decided, in keeping with the traditional/heritage aspect of this vest to steek. Pictures, of course will be forthcoming.
Saturday is the Fleece Festival in Woodstock, Ont and I will go and support the shepherds.....ahem, I am only going to "look."

2 comments:

Knitting-twitter said...

.. "look" for me too, please... greetings from Switzerland.. Christa

Susan said...

Christa, how nice of you to stop by. I "looked" for you too. "We" had a wonderful time.. ;o)