Monday, February 2, 2009

I don't want to hear about it....

O.K. I caved, collapsed under the pressure. What can I say? I am weak...sigh.. I am starting another KAL. Vernal Equinox Shawl The designer is from Finland. But not to worry the instructions are in English as well. ( How wonderful to be able to speak more than one language, but I digress as usual)I found this on Ravelry. Patterns are free. There are about 400 people in the group and did I mention it was free? ..lol Frugal ... see I can do it. Ummm I am picking up my wool after work tonight. Cross my heart this is the only wool I am buying this month. I am working on Matt's sweater. The back is finished and I am on the first sleeve and I am half way around the Celtic Knot Shawl so I get a newbie.
Oh yes, I am buying Misti Alpaca black lace weight AND an Addi Turbo Lace needle 3.5 mm. I figure if I am knitting black I might as well treat myself well. I think all this "goth" is rubbing off on me.
Lots of incentive here also. This has to be finished by March 20th, the vernal equinox.
~MuM

No comments: