Thursday, February 14, 2008

Row 292 !!


Moving right along on the Celtic Lace Stole I did find one little knot in the first skein ( first tail). One skein took me all the way into pattern three and I bought four skeins..lolol looks like I am going to have more than enough to add the edging all the way around.
I found the "progress bars" on another web site. Thank you to Lickety Knit for providing them.
I have also finished another pneumonia prevention vest and I am on my fourth. It is good television knitting and is giving me a chance to use up some Canadiana I bought for $2.99 a skein at Len's Mills. Plus a little charity knitting is good for the soul. Ryleigh's sweater is on a hiatis right now. I am trying to figure out the math for these "perfect set in sleeves" I will get back to you on that.
~MuM


No comments: