Monday, February 4, 2008

Why you should always take knitting with you!

Woe is me....
Yesterday I was on my way to pay my respects at a funeral home in Burlington, my cousin's husband passed away suddenly. I was thinking of her and had turned the radio off when suddenly I was aware that the engine didn't sound right. I tried to accelerate when suddenly the RPM's leapt and the car slowed down. I headed for the shoulder of the road. Zip zero it wouldn't move. I called Carl and he said," Oops that doesn't sound good." Thank goodness I had roadside assistance and the cel phone was charged. Long and short of it is the tow truck came and dragging my car dropped me off at the house and the car to the dealership. I am sick with apprehension. What is this going to cost me???? I knitted while I waited for the tow truck. It helped to calm me down.

No comments: