Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ultimate compliment....

Carl wore his new socks to work today. No pictures you will just have to conjure up a mental image..lol..This could garner him another pair. He hinted for black, I will have to think about that.
Progressing nicely on the shawl for friend Jackie...see here (2 strands of zepher wool/silk)


Finally got my sock done. As I do have 2 perfectly good feet I had best get the other one cast on... Regia Exotika

A little fall knitting seemed in order so I started over on the Hallowe'en vest with a smaller needle. I will be gifting this to suitable recipient..hint hint


Corinne has sent me 3 copies of Anna...in german yet. Of which I do not "spreken" howsomever I do speak knitting and I can read a graph so all is well. AND she got me a two year subscription on the web "a la anglaise" so I am totally chuffed. I guess she liked her socks...:0)

I would rather be home knitting but duty calls and work it is then.

1 comment:

FeyRhi said...

I couldn't read a thing in them either...but the pictures are so pretty.