Friday, December 17, 2010

Why I will NOT be buying yarn in 2011....

 Well, rather, shouldn't be buying yarn in 2011.....

Although I have sold a bunch of yarn on eBay, and thank you ladies and gents for that, I am still feeling the fiscal restraint brought on my unemployment. The dole has not yet started and at this rate I will probably get my first cheque about the time I am recalled to work. Thanks heaps for all the years I paid into this and what do I get? Bupkis!
Just because I love lists and will sign up to just about anything I have joined 11 in 2011 on Ravelry, more fool I. If I get a third done I will be surprised. but what is life if we do not have a challenge?
In all fairness to me I didn't buy all the yarn in the picture. Some of it was gifted. Obvious what my favourite colours are eh? The orange is a bit of a departure but will spice up my knitting.
The first project is going to be the Valentine Scarf with The Knitman's hand dyed pink and black fingering weight with  #6 pink AB crystal TOHO beads  for my grand daughter's birthday in February.
Today, I will watch movies and knit on my Aran Coat and maybe do some Christmas baking after I download some audio books on my ipod.

No comments: